Welcome back to Orlando Dressage!
We plan on having a great show even though we have to have Covid 19 protocols in place.
I encourage all of you to review the USEF Mandatory Requirements for Participants. A complete notebook that has all of the information will be located outside the office.
Here is a summary form of the highpoints of the participants’ requirements.
- To protect others from possibly contacting the virus, please self-monitor. If you or anyone of your support staff have tested positive for COVID 19 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the last two weeks, please stay home. (Some exclusions may apply, such as health care personal.)
- Please take your and your support staff’s temperature every morning before entering the showgrounds. Anyone with a temperature of 99.5 degrees or higher may not enter the showgrounds.
- If you exhibit any COVID 19 symptoms, please stay home.
- Practice social distancing. Wear a face mask or face covering when you are within six feet of another person. People on horseback are not required to wear a face covering while riding but still keep distance between horses.
- Participants and their support staff are required to sign the required USEF Waiver and Release of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement. A copy is attached.
- To protect Carlie and Alice in the office, we will be allowing only one person at a time in the office. A face covering must be worn. Texting Carlie at 352-215-0710 with changes and requests with also limit her exposure.
We will have open schooling on Friday in all of the rings. If it gets too crowded we will rotate in groups.
We will allow early access to the showgrounds in an effort to minimize overcrowding.
I know all of you care about your competitor friends and will consciously make the right decisions.
Anyone with questions may contact me at 352-406-9886.
I look forward to seeing all of you, even though it will be from a distance.
We will take this all in stride and still have a wonderful, fun show!
Take care, stay safe and healthy!