Welcome to the Orlando Dressage Winter Classic !
As we venture forward in these pandemic times, it is my hope you and your loved ones (Equines too!) are doing well …
We are very happy to have our Orlando Winter Classic show, but with that being said, the safety and wellbeing of our exhibitors, horse show staff, and officials is our top priority. We have taken into consideration the COVID 19 guidelines of local, state and USEF/USDF. A number of changes have occurred during this cautious time…
- Please wear your masks at all times. None of us like it, but it is for the safety of all, and USEF and County mandated. If you need a mask, text me at 352-406-9886.
- We will be limiting access to our office staff at the show so please limit your time in the office and remember, you must wear a mask.
- “Social Distancing” is of paramount importance during this event. No spectators are allowed, the show will not be advertised to the general public and the support staff of each rider is limited to three people including family members. These guidelines have been published by USEF for our suggested adherence.
- Throughout the show, Orlando Dressage and/or USEF or Orange County representatives may be monitoring adherence to suggested Social Distance guidelines and request polite adherence if necessary. It is appropriate to show them respect and appreciation of their concern for your safety and good health.
- We ask that all competitors and support staff help us by utilizing these guidelines in planning your riding activity. Schooling rings may be limited to the number of horses allowed in the ring at one time.
- And yes, the stall chart looks strange. Orange County requires that each horse has an empty stall between them. I questioned the reasoning behind this requirement to no avail. I tried to place the larger groups across from one another so you could at least be in seeing distance. That is why your group may be in two separate barns.
With all of us taking this virus seriously and thinking of others, we should be able to have a rewarding, competitive and safe show. And, be allowed to continue showing for the remainder of 2021!!
Looking forward to seeing all of you…even if it is from 6 feet away!